For creating and importing SVG files, you can view the following tutorial Learn how to make your own .svg files and cut them on your CricutTM machine!, courtesy of CuddlyBuddly.
What's New (Windows only)
* New ways to maniuplate ond organize objects including Select All, Group and Ungrouping
* Add multiple pages
* Use layers to organize objects within a page
* Modify text more easily
* Auto tracing feature to automatically convert images
* Show rulers using inches or centimeters
* Additional shapes added in the Shapes Library
* Mac version is expected to be released later this year.
* Works with the Cricut Personal, Cricut Expression & Cricut Create MachinesTM
* Works with your installed True Type fonts
* Works with thousands of free True Type fonts
* Works with hundreds of free True Type Dingbat fonts
* Import SVG files to allow you to use your own custom artwork
* Weld overlapping letters and shapes together
* Select styles, including Shadow and Blackout, to change the look of your letters and shapes
* No special cartridges required
* Cut additional shapes from the "Sure Cuts A Lot" Library.
* WYSIWYG Interface - What you see is what you cut
* Availble for Windows and Macintosh OSX
* Save your design layouts, so you can save your work to allow you to make changes over time