In the start screen of Reinstall DirectX EZ, you can see many DirectX related tabs including DXdiag, Repair DirectX error, Reinstall DirectX, Uninstall DirectX, DirectX backup and Restore. With these tabs, you can fully control DirectX by one hand. Any DirectX problem or issue can find a direct solution in Reinstall DirectX EZ. Now let us view some of the main functions of it:
* DXdiag – DirectX diagnose will help you to fast know whether the DirectX in your system is under healthy condition. DXdiag is the first step to repair DirectX errors, and we recommend that DXdiag at least one time per month.
* Repair tab – this tab is set to fix fatal DirectX errors. If you happened to ‘fatal DirectX error: code x’ notice, follow the instructions to remove all fatal DirectX errors from your system.
* Reinstall tab – sometimes you need to reinstall DirectX or DirectX updates to your machine, simply go to Reinstall tab and you can fully control DirectX as you wish. Reinstall DirectX EZ was named by this function.
* Uninstall tab – Reinstall DirectX EZ can help you completely remove DirectX form your system. Sometimes you try to limit your kids playing games, and DirectX uninstall is the ultimate solution to ban the games. Any 3D game cannot run without DirectX files.
* Backup & Restore – the most requisite tool for game geeker and players who have no idea about DirectX. Once backup, take effect all the time.
Reinstall DirectX EZ is not a freeware, and we have made some limitations in it. If you want to use the full version of Reinstall DirectX EZ, please register it.