- Media Player Classic [version 220.127.116.11 rev 104]: this is a full-featured player which has internal decoding support for DVD, MPEG-2, MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3 and DTS. It also has internal support for opening Matroska and Ogg containers. Media Player Classic is also capable of playing QuickTime and RealMedia content if those codecs are installed.
- QuickTime Codecs [version 18.104.22.168]: required for playing QuickTime content.
- QuickTime DirectShow filter: allows you to play QuickTime content in all DirectShow enabled players.
Without this filter QuickTime content can only be played in Media Player Classic.
- QuickTime plugin for Internet Explorer: allows you to view QuickTime content that is embedded in a webpage. It is installed together with the QuickTime codecs.
- QuickTime plugin for Opera/Firefox/Mozilla/Netscape/Google Chrome: allows you to view QuickTime content that is embedded in a webpage.
- Extra plugins for QuickTime: plugins for viewing some special formats that are sometimes used on webpages.
- CoreAVC: is an external filter for Media Player classic
- CoreAAC: is an AAC DirectShow filter decoder based on FAAD2.