body, attached files, rich text fields and OLE objects in Domino mail, keeps Domino bases
Virus detection is handled by Avast! AntiVirus and others. Scanning occurs in
real-time, cleaning e-mail traffic of Lotus Domino without slowing down the mail
delivery. All infected objects are blocked, regardless of format, archive or compression
On-demand scanning ensures that databases are virus-free on setup. Fully configurable,
scheduled database scanning offers an additional level of protection. The scanner checks
the database in the catalogs specified by the Administrator. It provides automatic virus
signature file updates, centralized virus activity logs, and integration with the Lotus
Notes administration client.
* The Avast! scanner is used.
* Different antivirus scanners can be plugged in.
* Lotus Domino R5.0.3 and higher is supported (Notes/Domino server R5, R6, R6.5 or R7).
* High performance allows it to check up to 18 000 messages per hour.
* Infected messages can be cured instead of being deleted.
* E-mail messages with multiple recipients are scanned once before delivery. No additional per-recipient scans are performed.
* The mail messages monitor can process multiple mail boxes.
* Infected or suspicious files are isolated in the quarantine zone, preventing network infection.
* Optimized speed.