Then look no further than PC Commander, our powerful utility that gives you total control over anything running on your Windows PC - all conveniently from your web browser.
With PC Commander, you can easily:
* View all running processes and safely stop any you choose
* Control all services, starting, stopping, pausing or resuming any at will
* Disconnect or log off any user logged on to your PC
* Browse your PC's drives and folders and view/download any file you choose
* View important information in the Event Logs
* Restart your computer, monitor overall CPU and memory usage, and perform many other Windows Task Manager activities
Furthermore, PC Commander is fully standalone and is very easy to install and administer. It does not require IIS, Apache, PHP, MySQL, J2EE, or any other web components to do its job.
Key Features & Benefits:
Take control of anything running on your computer!
Starts when your computer boots for 100% availability; no need to log on
Monitor overall system statistics (CPU, Memory, Users, etc.)
View the properties of all services (Status, Log on, description, etc.)
Start, stop, pause or resume any service
View the properties of all running processes (CPU, Memory, User, Priority, etc.)
Terminate any running process
Change the priority of any running process
View or download any file on your PC's hard drive, floppy drive, CD, or USB storage device
See which users are logged on to your PC
Disconnect or log off any user logged on to your PC
View the Windows Event Logs
Easily reboot or shutdown your PC
Very easy to use
Effortless install and zero maintenance - No need to install IIS, Apache, PHP, MySQL, J2EE, or any other web components.
Supports HTTPS for increased security
Works in all virtual environments (VMware, Virtual PC, etc.)
Works with all modern browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Google Chrome
Very efficient; demands minimal CPU & memory resources
But perhaps most important of all, PC Commander was designed and implemented by senior software engineers with over 15 years of real-world experience developing robust, mission-critical applications. Our software is of the highest quality, and we stand by it without reservation.
* A Pentium-compatible PC.
* Windows XP, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2003, or 2000 (x86 or x64). Windows NT, 95, 98, or Me are not supported.
* 10 MB free hard drive space for installation files.