- wnelweb on September 11,2011Useful (4 ) Useless (3)
- GIMP is an excellent and very powerful image editing tool. It has many features one might expect from some highly priced image editors (not naming names here) and although there is a learning curve, the more you practice with it, the better it will work for you. I strongly recommend GIMP to the amateur and pro alike. Great tool to have on your machine. You really cannot beat the price, either!
- rocket on August 03,2011Useful (3 ) Useless (0)
- It can be used as a simple paint program, an expert quality photo retouching program, an online batch processing system, a mass production image renderer, an image format converter, etc.
- giuioh on July 11,2011Useful (1 ) Useless (20)
- I just want to say that I am a real gimp and I don't appreciate you rat bastards using the name 'Gimp' to advertise your precious software. Who do you think you are anyway, Barack Obama? Barack, is that you?
- notlove on July 11,2011Useful (0 ) Useless (0)
- thank so much for your GIMP Program.I will use this program for my image.I will enjoin this program about image and share filling to frind to know this Great program. I hope this program will be happy for my friend because it so easy to do.
- hjghop on July 11,2011Useful (4 ) Useless (0)
- The GIMP takes a bit of time to learn, like any professional-grade editor, but it's worth it. It's a powerful program, especially for the price of free.
- wating on July 11,2011Useful (0 ) Useless (0)
- Great product! And feeling? GET OVER IT! People have gone WAAAYYY too far with this "sensitivity" thing and I am Native American! They are just "words". Like you used yourself, i.e. "rat bastards"
- hihi on July 11,2011Useful (1 ) Useless (0)
- I used this product Gimp before, it is up there with Adobe photoshop.
- hihi on July 11,2011Useful (0 ) Useless (0)
- A good to have application. It does wonderfully for photo make ups.
- mic453 on July 06,2011Useful (0 ) Useless (0)
- If you're used to Photoshop, changing to GIMP will be strange as everything not only looks slightly different but also things like the soft brush FEEL different. Where you could once judge how far beyond the brush the fade off was gonna go it'll be different in GIMP.
Complete Your Review
Related Windows apps
Related Android apps
Related iPhone & iPad apps