- Resize/Move partitions with data loss, like extending NTFS system partition without reboot to maximize PC performance.
- Safely merge two adjacent partitions into a bigger one without data loss.
- Convert dynamic disk to basic disk and convert FAT to NTFS file system.
- Convert primary partition to logical partition and vice versa: convert a primary volume to logical to create a fifth volume on a disk with 4 existed primary volumes.
- Wipe disk or wipe partition to permanently wipe sensitive data on disk.
- Support up to 2TB partition on MBR disk and 4TB partition on GPT disk.
Easily clone disk and volumes for data protection or disk upgrade, no Windows system reinstallation required.
- Copy partition with fast file-by-file copy to protect your data.
- Copy entire hard disk to another or migrate OS to SSD without Windows reinstallation.
- Upgrade system disk to a bigger one with one-click.
- Support GPT disk/partition copy.
- Provide option to shut down the computer after applying any operation. This function is especially useful when you copy the disk which contains the operating system.
Designed to recover deleted or lost partitions on unallocated space.
- Partition Recovery Wizard allows you to recover deleted or lost partitions from unallocated space due to hardware or software failure, virus attack or hard drive repartitioned.
- Two recovery modes in Partition Recovery Wizard: Automatic recovery mode is easy to use and requires minimal effort; Manual recovery mode gives you full control of the recovery process.
- Support FAT, NTFS, EXT2 & EXT3 partition recovery