AttributeMagic Standard utility for Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7 simplifies the process of changing file/folder last modified date, creation date, last accessed date and attributes. Utility can process a whole directory tree (or certain branch).
AttributeMagic is more suitable in most cases than command-line utility "touch". Say good-bye to DOS-based touch programs!
Why should I change the file date stamp?
* Mask the time you really created your files
* Hide when you last accessed files
* Fix date/time stamp for files downloaded from Internet
* Version control issues. Stamp file/folder dates and indicate the version number in the file date/time stamp
* CD-ROM operations. Drop "Read Only" flag for files copied from CD with few mouse clicks!
* When creating a CD layout stamp a CD-ROM image with the same time and date before recording it
* Change the "archived" attribute of the files that were backed up
Features of AttributeMagic (Standard edition)
* change dates and times (Created, Modified, Accessed) of files and folders:
* explicitly set new date-time
* relative date-time modification: increment/decrement, AM to PM and PM to AM
* date-time masking
* copy one date-time stamp to another (ex: CreatedDate=ModifiedDate)
* change attributes of files and folders
* rename files and foldres using date-time stamp data.
* process one file, folder or a group of files, folders, subfolders
* recursive operations: process whole directory tree (or certain branch)
* print folder contents
* powerful custom filters to selectively process certain files or folders
* custom templates
* folder size calculation
* preview result mode
* error reporting