* Realtime screen preview.
* Alternative access to the windows color dialog.
* Format converts from CMY/CMYK, Decimal, Hexadecimal, HSB/HSV, HSL, HSL(Windows), HTML and RGB, VC++, VB, Delphi and ActionScript.
* Output formats options: Standard, Bytes, Percentage and Decimal.
* Color picker finds the color of any pixel on the screen.
* Export to the clipboard, auto copy to clipboard.
* Export your color palate as .aco file format(Adobe Color File Format)
* Save the color lists to text file and open the color lists from saved file.
* Displays the portion of the screen that mouse is over at to 36x zoom, and can get a 1x1, 2x2, 4x4, 8x8, 12x12, 24x24 average.
* Support for naming the colors
* User-define hotkey.
* Support for advanced mode.
* Support for minimize the window to system tray icon.