Remote Winamp controller for iPhone/iPod/iPad
Control your media in comfort of Your home wireless network.
*********Promo price: 50% off *********
**********LIMITED TIME ONLY***********
Wmote application lets You control media files on Your PC computer
runing "Winamp" remotely. All You need is to download free "WmoteServer" application from http://wmote.ekode.com, and have "Winamp" (2.1x or above) installed. It is completely configuration free utility. All You have to do is install the WmoteServer application and unblock main listening port if You have firewall enabled.
Wmote will automatically search for all PCs at Your network and detects which of them have WmoteServer application running.
For the advanced users it also has some useful options which can be
configured on the server or client side.
- automatic discovery of PCs running WmoteServer
- basic winamp playback commands (play,pause,stop... ect)
- basic information display (song title,position, time, bit-rate.. ect)
- current playlist display on the main screen
- playist song searching
- multiple playlist selection inside designated root media folder
- current playlist saving
- file browsing (you can browse for any media files on Your PC inside
designated root media folder)
- add,add all, open, add&play - media manipulation functions inside
file browsing menu
- mouse trackpad pointing function (control Your PC with this great
function - can be used independently of Winamp functions)
- configurable mouse speed in iPhone Settings
- keyboard strokes (send keyboard events to Your PC)
- computer management functions (shutdown, restart, standby, log-off)
- automatic computer shutdown timer (configurable time before Your PC
- multiple client connection to WmoteServer
- manual IP and communication port selection in iPhone Settings
- WmoteServer application from http://wmote.ekode.com (free of charge)
- Winamp (2.1x or above)
- PC computer runing XP/Vista/Windows 7
If You have any questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Checkout the "Readme.txt" inside WmoteServer installation package for
detailed instructions and advanced functionality.
notes. this product is the result of two years experimenting with
CarPC installation, and it really benefits in such systems.