White Noise provides ambient sounds of the environment to help you relax or sleep. Do you miss the familiar sound of your fan or air conditioner? Flying on a plane and just want to nap? Includes high quality looping noises such as ocean waves crashing, hard rain pouring, and flowing stream water.
Relax. Sleep better. Feel better.
- 40+ Perfectly Looped Sounds
- Import new sounds for free from White Noise Market at http://whitenoisemarket.com/
- Background audio support with iPod control integration
- AirPlay to devices such as Apple TV
- iPhone 5 and Retina display
- Mix multiple noises together to create new soundscapes
- Create playlists of sounds and mixes
- Sleep digital clock. Drag up and down to adjust brightness. Swipe left and right to adjust color.
- Sound timers fade audio out so you don't suddenly awake
- Alarms slowly fade in waking you up feeling refreshed
- On-screen media and volume controls
- Gesture support allows swiping left or right to navigate sound collection
- Integrated tips available by swiping down.
- Star favorite sounds and mixes in the catalog. Browse them in the favorites category view.
- Settings let you adjust sound volume, balance, and pitch of sound.
- Record and Generate custom noises with In-App Purchases
Create new sounds by creating mixes and adjusting each sound's volume, balance, and pitch. Slow the crashing waves by adjusting the pitch, add a camp fire off to your right, and put crickets chirping in the distance. You create the perfect ambient soundscape!
INCLUDES 40 AMBIENT SOUNDS AND PICTURES:
Air, Airplane, Amazon, Beach, Blue Noise, Boat, Brown Noise, Car Rain, Cars, Cat Purring, Chimes, City, Clock, Clothes Dryer, Crickets, Crowd, Extreme Rain, Fan, Fireplace, Frogs, Hair Dryer, Heavy Rain, Heartbeat, Light Rain, Ocean, Pink Noise, Rain Storm, Shower, Sprinkler, Stream, Tibetan Singing Bowl, Thunder, Train, Vacuum, Violet Noise, Washer, Water, Water Drip, White Noise, Wind
RECOMMENDED BY HEALTH MAGAZINE:
The Feel-Better iPhone
March 1, 2009
“Here are three [Apps] we love (all available at Apple’s iTunes store): White Noise. Choose from 36 sounds— like crashing waves, falling rain, or even a purring cat—to help you turn off your brain, fall asleep faster, and get the rest you desperately need.”
FEATURED IN THE WASHINGTON POST:
Smartphone Puts Newborn to Sleep
Health Section Page 1
February 3, 2009
"For the next four months, the infant slept with his father's iPhone in his crib and White Noise tuned to 'air conditioner.' The monotonous buzz kept the baby sleeping soundly and his parents happy." --Sindya N. Bhanoo
"Background noises are well-recorded and sound clear even through an iPhone’s speakers" – MacLife.com
"It's fantastic for the times you need to get to sleep or if you just want to lay back on your couch or bed and let your mind drift off. " -- ExtremeTech.com
“I use it with Bose Headphone while traveling on long flights around the country. It helps me forget I’m in coach, catch a few hours sleep and arrive feeling better than one could expect.”
"We have an eight week old, and he’s slept with an iPhone and White Noise every night since birth. He’s the happiest kid on the block"
“The sounds on this app rival those of expensive white noise generators you would find at Brookstone or Sharper Image. Great Work!”
Fan us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/tmsoft
Follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/tmsoft
Contact us at our forums at http://www.tmsoft.com/forum/