Download the free TrumpChicago iPhone app to explore the Trump International & Tower Chicago Hotel and all it has to offer. TrumpChicago helps guests manage their stay at a hotel and find their way around the destination. Guests of the TrumpChicago can see images and videos of the hotel, learn about the hotel amenities, and read about upcoming events at the hotel or Chicago.
Guests can also browse guest relations information and receive exclusive offers directly on their iPhone/iPod touch. Another great feature of TrumpChicago is the interactive map that serves as a city guide to help guests find the location of all the nearest restaurants, bars, shops, cultural venues, and must-see attractions. Hotels can connect with their mobile guests and supply them with useful information about their hotel and city without the help of a concierge.
Key Features of TrumpChicago App
• View photos and videos of Trump International & Tower Chicago Hotel and the Chicago area.
• Contact hotel directly with single click email and dialing (iPhone users only) options.
• Keep up to date with latest news and events at Trump International & Tower Chicago Hotel and Chicago– guests can also follow hotel on Twitter
• Interactive map allows users to find the location of the nearest shops, bars, medical centers, cultural venues, transport, restaurants, sports facilities
• Users can view detailed information and read reviews on each place listed on the map by clicking on the icon
• Access guest relations information anytime, anywhere
• Guests can receive exclusive promotions directly to their iPhone/iPod touch
• Send virtual postcards of the Trump International & Tower Chicago Hotel to your friends and family
Trump International & Tower Chicago Hotel
401 North Wabash Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
About Trump International & Tower Chicago Hotel
Poised along the Chicago River near the Magnificent Mile, Trump Chicago is within walking distance to al the excusive shopping on Michigan Avenue. The façade of the hotel is a soaring composition of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass while the interiors are contemporary-styled with extra large living spaces and ten-foot floor-to-ceiling windows with unobstructed views.