How does it work? Each group in your event marks scores for that group. All other groups can then view these scores in realtime. Live leaderboards show scores in strokes and stableford points.
- Create events of upto 100 players
- Automatic score updates
- View live leaderboards
- Live leaderboards in strokes relative to par and/or stableford points
- Mark upto 4 players on each iphone
- Play strokes or stableford points, with automatic calculation of your points
- Database of over 10,000 course worldwide
- Easy add new courses or edit existing courses
- Different Organiser and player passwords, only allowing event organiser to change event details
- Email results of all players in xls format after the round.
This application can also be used by tournament marshalls and stewards wishing to keep track of players scores. You can give the player password to spectators, who can then log in a view live leaderboards and scoring.
More information at: