by Charles Dickens
Charles John Huffam Dickens pen-name "Boz", was the foremost English novelist of the Victorian era, as well as a vigorous social campaigner. Considered one of the English language's greatest writers, he was acclaimed for his rich storytelling and memorable characters, and achieved massive worldwide popularity in his lifetime. Later critics, beginning with George Gissing and G. K. Chesterton, championed his mastery of prose, his endless invention of memorable characters and his powerful social sensibilities. Yet he has also received criticism from writers such as George Henry Lewes, Henry James, and Virginia Woolf, who list sentimentality, implausible occurrence and grotesque characters as faults in his oeuvre. The popularity of Dickens' novels and short stories has meant that none have ever gone out of print. Dickens wrote serialised novels, which was the usual format for fiction at the time, and each new part of his stories would be eagerly anticipated by the reading public.
Your Mobile Apps Inc. has developed the outstanding ebook reader for iPhone. It includes following features:
* Reading Anywhere - No internet needed
* Easy Navigation - Well organized chapters
* Customizable Reading Experience - Adjustable fonts, size, text and background colors
* Night Mode - For reading in dimly lit environments
* Bookmarks - Bookmark your favorites chapters and reading progress
* Restore Last View - When re-launched, you're returned to the exact location you were last at while reading
More and more features will be added into future updates.