The iPhone has been touted as many things, but never a safety device until now (unless you consider chucking your precious $199 device at an assailant). This application mimics the electroshock device the Taser(R) and develops a nice spark and associated zapping sound.
While it may not cause neuromuscular incapacitation it will certainly render your victim/assailant shocked to realize the iPhone being used as a non-lethal weapon. The economics makes sense. At $0.99 for this app vs. $299.99 for the base model of the real thing the expected
value works out in your favor.
Potential Uses for the App
1. Pretend like you have a real Taser(R) – c'mon it works for all the light saber toting Star Wars nerds
2. Frighten young children – Self-explanatory and guaranteed hours of fun
3. For protection – In the off chance that you come across a brown bear(only specie of bear affected by this app) or would-be mugger, it will scare them off.
4. Insert any alcohol, substance or mind altering conditions that will make for a funny encounter
1. We are not liable if you are stabbed, maimed or otherwise hurt in situations where a real Taser(R) should be used in lieu of this app
2. Taser(R) is a registered trademark of TASER International, Inc. We are in no way affiliated with this company.