Score Keeper comes with 3 modes:
• Quick Game - Where you can quickly dive in and start tracking scores for any number of players.
• Active Games - Here you can create game types, apply custom settings and manage your games by date and name.
• Archived Games - Once a game is complete, you can archive it to de-clutter the Active tab. These games can still be viewed via the Archive section.
Score Keeper features:
• Universal app, you can install this app on your iPhone and iPad, never be without it.
• Manage thousands of games and players in one app.
• Score handling up to 2 billion points.
• Quick Start tab pre-populated with 4 Players for quick access.
• Clear all your scores in two taps (once to apply, once to confirm) ready to start a new game.
• Hold down the + or - buttons to change the score at an increasingly accelerated rate.
• Create and house your games in Custom Game types (e.g. Football, Monopoly, Black Jack - Active and Archive tab only).
• Game type name and Player name autocompletion for fast setup.
• Add unit names, like "Goals", "Wins", "$" and toggle their appearance via the customisation menu.
• Custom increments, decrements, initial starting amounts and unit names (Active and Archive tab only).
• Manage multiple games of any type, just navigate between them (Active and Archive tab only).
• Share your results via e-mail, Twitter or Facebook. Score Keeper even fills out the game type, name and date for you.
• Archive complete games (Making them un-editable) and store them for future reference and sharing.