Rivals is a personal tennis score keeper with full history of all your matches. It even tracks your closest opponents you have hard time beating so you know who is your Archrival.
Rivals works for most two-player games, including:
- tennis score keeping
- squash score keeping
- table tennis score keeping
- badminton score keeping
Rivals adds another dimension: it keeps track of your most difficult opponents - the Rivals. A Rival is an opponent against whom you always win or loose by an inch. An opponent becomes a rival after at least 3 consecutive matches where neither opponent got destroyed by the other (score difference in games greater than 50%). The number of these matches is shown for each Rival together with the Rivalry score - a number showing how close the opponent is to you:
- the closer this score is to zero, the more equal you two are
- positive score means that in general you are better than the Rival
- negative score means the opposite.
The Rival with the smallest absolute rivalry score becomes the Archrival.
- Individual high scores for each opponent
- Assign photo to opponents
- Yearly statistics chart
- Comment matches