- Take pictures and videos. Take photos while recording video.
- View photos and videos with a summary of personal data, or use tile view to quickly scroll through large content libraries.
- View EXIF and IPTC metadata details for photos and videos and see geotagged photos on a map.
- Remove, edit, change, add geotags, dates, time, titles, names, etc., for better organization or safety.
- Share directly to Facebook, YouTube (video only), Twitter, Picasa, Flickr, Photobucket, Tumblr, WordPress or Email, and save copies.
- Organize photos and videos, save them to the camera roll, or save them to a custom folder for iOS 5.0 or greater.
Pixelgarde is ad supported, so we offer it free. The free version has limits though, but you can upgrade in-app for $1.99 to remove them. For example, we show ads and add a small "X" to the bottom right border when you edit photos and videos. This watermark can be useful for knowing which content is safe to share.
LOCATION SERVICES: Pixelgarde uses location services because our camera uses GPS to geotag photos and videos. Even if you don’t use the camera, it’s part of the app, so we need your permission when you run it for the first time.
iOS 6 users can turn off location services for Pixelgarde once it's installed using these steps: run pixelgarde > iphone settings > privacy > location services > pixelgarde > off. For earlier iOS versions, Pixelgarde needs location services turned on.
PHOTO ALBUM ACCESS (iOS 6 Only): Pixelgarde needs your approval to access your photos and videos. You can set access rights on or off for applications in iPhone settings by following these steps: settings > privacy > photos. If the Pixelgarde app won't start, make sure this setting is turned on.
COMPATABILITY: Pixelgarde is designed to run on all iPhone models, even iPhone 3 running iOS 4.1 and up. We also support iPad 2.
If you get stuck, or have a question, we can help and we appreciate feedback. Please contact us from within the app, or this way: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be Organized and Safe with Pixelgarde!