Use for restoring electronic print-outs of slides with multiple slides on each page back to its original layout with one slide per page for better viewing on your iOS device.
Or, crop off the white borders of a document to make the text appear bigger.
Or, extract a part of a document and mail it, super simple.
Five easy and simple steps is all that it takes.
1) From Safari, Mail or you favorite PDF reader, choose "Open in" PDF Splitter.
2) Tap "Settings" and choose layout and order.
3) Adjust the cutter lines with one finger and zoom or scroll the view with two fingers.
4) Tap "Preview" to view the processed PDF.
5) Mail the processed PDF or send it back to your favorite PDF reader by choosing "Open in". The last used PDF file is also available for download in iTunes filesharing.
Does not yet support PDF documents were pages have different sizes.
If you want to split your PDF file into several files, please look at the sister app "PDF File Splitter".
Apple currently only allow 10 apps in the "open in" list so if this app doesn't show you might exceed that limit.
We are grateful for any suggestions for improvement.
Happy splitting :)