B.Z. online: "My iPhone and me"(08.2009)
"Patrik's - behind the scenes is star chef Patrik Jaros. His recipes are really simple - the app itself deserves 5 stars. [...]“
CHIP online: "Star recipes for your cell phone" (08.2009)
"The app calledPatrik´s Einfach Kochenoffers 70 selected recipes by star chef Patrik Jaros. The refrigerator function adds extra functionality by helping you use up extra ingredients to makedelicious meals.[...]“
mobiletor.com: "Cooking app for iPhone unveiled" (08.2009)
"Explore the mesmerizing world of cooking with Patrik’s Easy Cooking app for the iPhone. Patrik Jaros is the man behind this app, which aims to offer best recipes to youngsters. [...]"
iPhone Footprint: "Learn to cook from Chef Patrik Jaros" (07.2009)
"There is new application for people like me who doesn’t know the basics of cooking but are willing to learn. Get Patrik’s Easy Cooking onto your device and you are good to start as a professional chef. [...]"
With "Patrik's Easy Cooking", you can get clever cooking ideas for quick and simple meals. Head chef Patrik Jaros (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrik_Jaros) shows how to conjure up delicious meals with few ingredients, or even with leftovers from the day before. This includes the help of detailed instructions and is complete with pictures of the preparation steps. As a result, you don't need to read the text in detail anymore, but can easily make your meal by following the pictures. This can all even be done offline after the app has been installed.
Have fun cooking!
More apps from Patrik's:
• Over 70 tasty recipes
• Each recipe comes with high-quality photographs of the preparation stages
• Scrolling slideshow with multiple images for each recipe
• Clear classes of recipes (e.g. snacks, soups, main courses, etc.)
• Search function: Keyword search using recipes and ingredients
• Info function in the chapter „Preparation“ (not for all recipes): Tips e.g. for alternative ingredients, storage or decoration
• Email function: Send recipes by email as an invitation or to be printed
• Favorites: Individually sort your favorite recipes
• Once downloaded, an Internet connection is no longer needed.