◆◆◆◆ CYBER MONDAY SALE 50% ◆◆◆
◆ iPassSafe Protecting Your Privacy ◆
iPassSafe is using AES-256 approved cipher (Rijndael, published in 1998) that may be used by U.S. government departments and agencies to protect classified information up to Top Secret level, 256-bit key, 128-bit block, 14 rounds (AES-256).
Supports iPhone, and iPod touch. If you own an iPad, please check out iPassSafe Pro - universal app (Supports iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch).
◆ Using Top Encryption Standard (AES-256)
◆ Dropbox Cloud (optional) & FTP
◆ Free Mac OSX iPassSafe Viewer
◆ Ready & User Defined (Dynamic) Categories
◆ Since 2010 on AppStore
- Credit Cards, Web URL, Contacts, Photos,...
- Solution for iPod, iPhone, iPad, PC & MAC
- Web sites login in just ONE tap (see notes)
- Real web Sites Icons (dynamic import)
- Contact import - direct App call/mail option
- Built in Password Generator
- Built in search password tool
- Support import/Export/view/Print of
- Built in web browser
- Data Stored Encrypted on your device only !
- Sync & backup devices (see notes)
1. DropBox Cloud 3G/WiFi
2. Built In FTP server WiFI
- Cloud is optional but not a requirement
- Multiple Databases (per users or contents)
- Account creation is not needed
- Very comfort to use , friendly graphical design
- Password and user copy to clipboard option (*)
- Self destruct option
- auto log out option
- 19xReady Templets (Web,Credit,Photo,Mail..)
- 24xUser Define Templets
1. Remember Your Password !
It's NOT saved in file therefore NO WAY to decrypt data without it (no password - no data)
2. Backup is not done automatically, the user is responsible for such a backup (encrypted IDB file) using features (FTP , Dropbox, email ...) exists in iPassSafe to avoid loss of data when device is lost , damaged or any other reason, furthermore iPassSafe is NOT have or provides any direct cloud service, password retrieval, or backup service for security reason, user need to decide where to do the backup (user's private dropbox account, user's diskonkey using FTP, or user's email ...), the user is also responsible for this backup safety.
3. sync is not merging data, you have to keep all updated data on one device and use sync option upload file, then load and activate with password on all your other devices
4. not all sites are working with auto login
iPass safe is an excellent app. - Has not crashed on me ever. I highly recommend it. I have saved almost 100 different passwords and it is the only password saver that I use. 10 stars if I could.
One of the most useful apps I purchased
Great! - This program is supercool!
Analyst - Perfectly fit my business need
one of the best app in store ! - I used this app for several monthsCan't go back now since my life is much easier
Safe! - Store all my passwords and info with this app. Love it!
Application jolie et simple d'accès, même si je suis encore loin de l'utiliser à 100%. Permet de mettre tous ses codes à l'abri et, mieux encore, de les utiliser automatiquement dans les pages internet en question. Du très tre bon :)