MySongbook is an app for collecting and viewing your chord sheets, and as its name suggests - it is a digital songbook - your songbook.
It supports showing the chord diagrams right within the chord sheet, and can display diagrams for many string instruments: Guitar, Ukulele, Banjo, or whatever custom tuning you wish! (Look at the Settings app for details)
The app supports the popular (albeit old) ChordPro format. For complete description see my website apps.sharir.org/mysongbook.
(IMPORTANT: This app is only as good and accurate as what's out there on the web. Please try to look for your favorite songs before buying, so you wouldn't be disappointed)
• Finding New Chords from within the app using the built-in browser and search function
• Support ZIP files for automatically adding multiple ChordPro files
• Supports landscape mode for better viewing
• Auto Scrolling for playing with the song
• Chord Diagrams just by tapping on chords
• Transposing Chords
• Basic Editing & Manually Typing of song's chords
• Right-To-Left support (defined per song)
• Import/Export of your entire library in easily readable format.
How to get chords for songs into the app?
1) Built-in Browser - The best way is to use the built-in search that uses Chordie.com or Google, but you can also go to any page containing chords in the ChordPro format. When chords are detected* in a page (website or text file), the "Save Chords" button would become active.
2) Manually - You can also manually type in a chord using the "+" button at "Artists" or "Songs" tabs, and edit the chords using the ChordPro syntax (more info at my site).
3) Download Zip File - If you already have a large collection of ChordPro files, you can compress them to a zip file, upload the file to the web (webmail, website, ftp, etc.), and download the file to the app through the built-in browser, and all the chords it can find will be added (without duplicates) to the your library automatically.