With Multiply you and your friends can play the same song simultaneously.
Whether you are at a party, on the beach or out camping you and your friends will have a portable surround sound system in your pockets. Simply connect your iPhones with Multiply and start playing the songs you all have in common in your music libraries. The more iPhones you connect, the louder you will be able to play your music.
How to use Multiply
1. Make sure that you and all your friends have your Bluetooth connection turned on.
Settings > General > Bluetooth
2. Select if you want to act as Player or as Speaker. The Player in the group decides what song to play and the Speakers multiply the sound. Please note that only one person can act as Player at a time.
3. Decide a song that both the Player and the Speakers have in their iPod libraries. The song has to have the exact same name and be of the same version in each iPhone for Multiply to work. The Player adds songs through the Plus-sign on the Music-page.
4. All the Speakers connect to the Player from the Player-page. If the Player is invisible on the Player-page, please try refreshing the page through the Refresh-button.
5. When the Player starts playing a song, that song will show up on each Speakers Music-page. After a short synchronization process all the Speakers will start playing the same song as the Player. If a Speaker does not start playing, please try refreshing the page through the Refresh-button.
6. Exit the program to change who is Player and Speaker. Please note that playlists made in Multiply will disappear when exiting the program.
Note: For optimal Multiply experience, use songs downloaded from the iTunes Store. Using low quality MP3:s may result in inaccurate synchronization. At the moment it is not possible to synchronize songs with Variable bitrate (VBR).
Multiply is a concept developed by
Magnus Engström www.och-studio.se
Johanna Kallin www.och-studio.se
Daniela Roghe www.roghe.se
Daniel Rybakken www.danielrybakken.com