Finally, an iPhone app that provides a comprehensive review of Professional Responsibility; more than just a collection of flash cards or quiz questions, this app truly puts the MPRE in your pocket with four hours of lecture video (with search feature) and 20 MPRE-style multiple-choice practice questions with detailed explanatory answers.
This complete video lecture is perfect for anyone preparing for the MPRE or a law school course on Professional Responsibility. It covers everything you need to know about the rules of Professional Responsibility. Best of all, our app lets you go where other bar review apps cannot: whether on a train or plane, beachside or poolside – after initial download, you can watch or listen to the entire lecture without the need for a WIFI or 3G connection, giving you the freedom to study wherever and whenever you choose.
Learn Professional Responsibility from Professor Stephen Lazarus, a graduate of Harvard Law School. Professor Lazarus has trained thousands of students to pass the MPRE. Known as a professor who loves to teach, Lazarus has been voted “Professor Of The Year” multiple times by the students at his law school.
In the old days, the only way to prepare for the MPRE was to travel to a crowded classroom to watch videotaped lectures on someone else’s schedule. Now there’s a better way . . . Get complete lectures for the MPRE and all of the multistate bar exam (MBE) subjects at an affordable price right on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. MPRE Review represents one of eight Supreme Bar Review subjects in our series of iPhone apps for the bar exam, including: Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Evidence, Real Property and Torts.
MPRE Review Application Includes:
- 17 Chapters containing four hours of lecture video (with search feature) requiring no WIFI or 3G access to view
- 20 MPRE-style multiple-choice practice questions with scoring and detailed explanatory answers. Test at your own pace and return to where you left off or reset the test to start from the beginning
- Description of issues tested on the Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam
- Note taking function within the app
- E-mail and telephone support within the app
MPRE Review Topics Include:
- Applicable Law & Format
- Becoming a Lawyer
- Losing Rights; Misconduct
- Client Funds
- Conflicts Between Lawyer and Client
- Conflicts Between Client and Other Clients
- Conflicts Between Client and Third Parties
- Vicarious Disqualification
- Zealous Representation
- Integrity of the Profession
- Code of Judicial Conduct