McCall's Phlebotomy Exam Review, 4th Edition Q&A allows you to create personalized phlebotomy practice quizzes for all national certification exams in phlebotomy, including ACA, ASCP, NCA, ASPT, IAPA, NAHP, NCCT, NPA, NHA and AMT and follows the accreditation guidelines for both the NAACLS and the CLSI. Select from 150 exam-style questions covering 3 pertinent content areas.
Each multiple-choice question includes a rationale to further explain right and wrong answers, helping students grasp complex concepts quickly and retain that knowledge for test day.
● Custom quiz building tools to sort questions by content area, previously answered questions, and quiz length
● Stats tracking to provide overall performance on all 150 questions, and detailed results for each content area to highlight areas requiring further review
● Question timer to help establish pace
● Question browser mode for unscored review of all content sections
● Reference mode to display correct answers immediately for quick review
● Bookmarking to save difficult questions for future study
● Shuffle setting to randomize question order within sections or with all sections
Create the personalized, convenient phlebotomy exam prep program you need with McCall's Phlebotomy Exam Review, 4th Edition Q&A.