Free Version is selected as 'What's Hot' in US, UK, Australia and many other countries' App Store.
1. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
2. This app only works with iOS version above 4.0, also it doesn't work with iPod Touch which doesn't have GPS capability.
3. To stop this app from background tracking, you can either pause your track or quit this app from multitask-menu by double-tap iPhone home button.
4. The iTunes multiple tracks export feature only available in Pro version, also it doesn't support iTunes or Dropbox import at the moment.
5. For any issue, please send a email or go to our support site, rather than leave negative comments, as some problems can be easily solved.
Location Tracking GPS 4.0 turns your iPhone into a powerful GPS device. It fully takes advantages of features offered by iOS 4.0, track your path on map in real-time with integrated stopwatch. It is the perfect app for driving, walking, running and cycling. Arguably this is the best GPS solution in App Store. All the reviews are authentic reviews from our users.
1. Support multitasking in iOS 4.0, you can use other apps, for example answering phone calls, while this app still keeps tracking your location in the background. Background tracking can also save battery for long distance tracking.
2. More than 4 hours tracking before run out of battery according to current testing. Using background tracking gives you even much longer usage time.
3. Flexible orientation options as Landscape or Portrait mode.
4. Track your location, and show your path smoothly on map with changeable track colour.
5. Save unlimited tracks which can be viewed or edited later. Continue any track from track options. (You can only view last three tracks in free version).
6. Pro version comes with integrated calendar to better manage your track.
7. Unlimited number of waypoints like your home, school and office, which can also be used as destination. This app will show the direction to your destination, and generate route on Map app (this will switches itself to background). (Free version can only create max three waypoints)
8. Download Offline Map which can be used later without internet connection. (Only one offline map and 1000 tiles for free version)
9. Export track data as attachments in email, and view them in application like Google Earth.
10. Provide street and suburb information which can be sent together with a screenshot in email.
11. Simple and innovative interface, including stylish real-time speed and elevation charts.
12. Integrated pedometer, track your exercise progress is as simple as it is.
13. Customise app settings to meet your needs.
1. The map have two models: normal model and tracking model, you can click 'Start' button and 'End Track' button on stopwatch to switch between the two models.
2. In normal model, the map will show your current location and street information.
3. In tracking model, the map will show your heading and path on the map.
4. Set destination: you need to add your destination as waypoint first, then select 'Navigate' in Stopwatch, click 'Dest' button and select the waypoint just added.