Buy once to support both your iPod, iPhone and iPad. Supports iOS5, iOS6 & iOS7.
Play, Download, Import and Save videos to the app's Media Library to play again instantly!
iVideo Player - Plays all formats. Downloader, Video Player, Importer: wmv, mss2, avi, asf, divx, flv, m2ts, mpeg, mpg, mkv, mov, mp4, wma, mp3 & more...
- Play & Save videos attached in your email
- Play or Download videos from the Web
- Import videos from your Dropbox or Camera Roll & transfer from your PC
- Save videos to the app's Media Library to play again at any time
- Create Playlists
- Share your saved videos to friends via Email. Post videos on your Facebook NewsFeed and Timeline*
- Built-in Web Browser to download multiple videos. Save your Bookmarks.
- Ultra Fast Downloading feature. Download videos 15x faster than normal from the web. Use the apps web browser to surf the web and download videos using this ability. Turn On this feature from Settings or Download screen.
- Help section for access to instructions
- Download multiple videos
- Various Settings to enhance your experience; Lock access to the app with a passcode, Lock rotation, Private Web Browsing and more...
- Powerful media player with various controls (scrubbing, fast forward/reverse by 10second intervals)
iOS7 compatible and enhanced for the latest iPhone and iPad.
The app opens to iVideo Player's "Home" screen which has been designed for you to choose between the app's various features with ease:
- this is where all your saved media files are stored to instantly play again. Videos are shown with a thumbnail image.
- built-in web browser to surf the web just like safari but have the ability to download videos to the app's Media Library.
- check the status of files being downloaded from the web and Dropbox. Download multiple files at one time.
- create custom playlists.
- import from your Dropbox or Camera Roll - Link your Dropbox account and download your files to the app's Media Library. Download multiple files at one time. Add videos from your Camera Roll and transfer from your PC.
- enhancing your experience, features include; Lock app in Landscape, Loop videos, Private web browsing, Passcode Lock, Mute sound, Email support.
- enjoying using the app...! then tell your friends about the app with a click of a button.
- gives you access to Instructions on how to use the app and it's features.
Video formats supported:
3gp, asf, avi, divx, dv, flv, gxf, m2p, m2ts, m2v, m4v, mkv, moov, mov, mp4, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv, mss1, mss2, mt2s, mts, mxf, ogm, ogv, ps, qt, rm, rmvb, ts, vob, webm, wm, wmv
flac, wma, mp3 etc...
Please view http://maccastudios.com for step-by-step instructions on how to use the app. (On the website you can change the language to your country of choice to read the instructions.)
Playing files that are attached in your Mail:
- Open your Mail on your device and download the attachment. Once downloaded, click and hold down the file for a couple of seconds (like a thumb print) to bring up the option to 'Open In...' (open in wmv player). This will immediately open the app and play the video.
*note that not all videos will post to facebook, this could be due to videos being in an unsupported video which facebook does not allow or the video may be too large
There are also files that are DRM (Digital Rights Management) protected and the app does NOT play these. Dolby is not supported.
Some videos in High Definition (HD) in 720 or 1080 will only play properly with the latest iPhone 5s, this is because it has a much powerful cpu than older devices, which are unable to handle the playing of HD video - we are currently working on supporting HD for older devices.
If you come across a file that doesn't play, please email us at email@example.com (use the Settings feature to send us an email), we can't assist you if you don't contact us!