This lite version comes with a short example of the big clock display from the pro version. The big clock does not show the correct time (it always starts at 9:58 am).
However, in the app you can switch to a smaller digital display that always shows the correct time (so you get a fully functional alarm clock). Please get the pro version for the full 24-hour experience live from the construction site.
The Standard Time project turns your iPhone and iPod touch into the biggest alarm clock out there. Wake up to the great sounds from the construction site. There is even a built-in flashlight to light up the darkness!
★★★ Go Pro! ★★★
If you enjoy the Standard Time project, there are paid versions with the full 24 hour clock movie with incredible image quality.
- for iPhone: "Standard Time (Alarm Clock)"
- for Retina Displays: "Standard Time for Retina (Alarm Clock)"
- for iPad: "Standard Time for iPad (Alarm Clock)"
★ Features ★
- Georgeous huge clock
- Vertical and horizontal modes
- 12 or 24 hour format
- Shake to toggle the flashlight!
- Alarm works even when screen is locked or your iPhone/iPod is in silent mode
- With iOS 4, you will get sound notification alarms even when the app is not running
- Slide up and down with your finger to adjust brightness
- Various alarm sounds from the construction site - Ever wanted to wake up to the shouting of a foreman? Here you go.
★ What is the Standard Time project? ★
It is a huge wooden time display that is updated in real time by 70 construction workers. Seamlessly documented in a 24 hours movie, this fantastic experience is now available on your device.
It is a sculpture about time and a race against the clock. Even though the workers are trying hard to construct every single minute, they are constantly on the verge of failing.
Standard Time is an artwork by Mark Formanek, realized by Datenstrudel.
If you want the best image quality for your iPhone 4 search for the Retina version in the App Store: Huge Alarm Clock Retina Lite - The Standard Time Project for iPhone 4 for Free.
- The Standard Time Project is a very large application. PLEASE BE PATIENT - download and syncing times can be longer. It is possible for the downloading and syncing to pause for up to 10 minutes.
- Because of the large size it's preferable to download on your computer using iTunes, and then sync with your iPhone. Downloading directly to your Device is possible via a wireless connection, but for best results keep your iPhone awake for the entire download.