FNB is proud to bring you the FNB Banking App, South Africa’s first Smartphone and Tablet Banking Application.
The FNB Banking App is simple to use and provides a convenient, easy, safe and secure way to do your banking anytime and anywhere.
With the FNB App you can:
- Buy Prepaid Electricity
- View account balances
- View detailed transaction, transfer and payment histories
- Make payments
- Make and receive Geo Payments
- Make use of full eWallet functionality*
- Add, edit and delete payment recipients
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Receive inContact messages
- Buy Prepaid Airtime, and Data
- Top up your FNB Connect Talk and Surf prepaid accounts and purchase FNB Connect Surf ADSL Bundles
- Make use of other value added services, such as:
- Make and receive calls (powered by FNB Connect); including free calls to FNB Call Centres.
- Send and receive messages (powered by FNB Connect); messages to other FNB Connect users for free.
- Use Location Based Services to find FNB ATMs or Branches
- View Forex rates
- Apply for new FNB accounts
- Send Money to an eWallet
- Contact your Premier Banker
- Make stop payments
Anyone can download the FNB Banking App, but you need to be an FNB customer to make full use of the transactional services.
*Non FNB customers can now transact on the FNB Banking App, using eWallet. This includes the ability to make and receive Geo Payments.
If you are not an FNB customer, you can conveniently Switch to FNB from the App. Simply supply your details and an agent will get back to you.
Follow these easy steps to download and link the FNB Banking App to your device.
1.Download the FNB Banking App from your devices’ App store. You can do this from your Smartphone, Tablet, laptop or PC. If you download the App from your computer, the App will install on your Smart device the next time it is plugged into the computer.
2.Launch the FNB Banking App on your device, select ‘Register’ and enter you Online Banking User ID.
3.Login to FNB Online Banking, from your laptop or PC, and confirm that you wish to link your Smartphone or Tablet device to your Online Banking profile.
4.Launch the FNB Banking App again, select ‘Register’ and enter you Online Banking password.
By downloading or using the FNB Smartphone Banking App you agree to be bound by the license agreement located at https://fnbtouch.fnbconnect.co.za/software_license.pdf. This agreement is incorporated into this notice by reference.
If you do not agree to the licence agreement, do not download or use the application.