Please note that an Epocrates account is required to use this app. Registration is free and just takes a minute to complete.
Questions include detailed rationales for each answer choice, elaborating on why each is correct or incorrect. All questions have been written by students who aced the exam and reviewed by top medical school faculty and practitioners to ensure they match the style and difficulty level of the exam.
This application is based on the print product of the same name, First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 1, 2nd Edition, published in 2009, written by Tao T. Le, MD, MHS, Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at the University of Louisville.
● Custom quiz building tools to sort questions by content area, previously answered questions, and quiz length
● Stats tracking to provide overall performance on all 986 questions, and detailed results for each content area to highlight areas requiring further review
● Question timer to help establish pace
● Question browser mode for unscored review of all content sections
● Reference mode to display correct answers immediately for quick review
● Bookmarking to save difficult questions for future study
● Shuffle setting to randomize question order within sections or with all sections
Select questions from 17 content areas, including:
• Behavioral Science
• Cardiovascular System
• Endocrine System
• Gastrointestinal System
• Musculoskeletal System & Connective Tissue
• Renal System
• Reproductive System
• Respiratory System
Devise a customized USMLE Step 1 test prep strategy with First Aid Q&A for USMLE Step 1.
All content © McGraw-Hill Professional.
Please post a review here on the App Store to assist others who are interested in Epocrates applications.
If you have questions regarding this application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on all Epocrates products, visit www.epocrates.com.