Filterstorm contains a suite of powerful tools including layers, curves manipulation, color correction abilities, noise reduction, sharpening, vignetting, and black and white conversion fine-tuning. It also includes the powerful ability to adjust masks by brush, color range, gradient, and vignettes.
Tutorial videos are available at http://filterstorm.com and are linked to from within the app.
• Layers (Max 5 at a time. When a 6th is added, the bottom two layers will be automatically merged)
• Ability to apply adjustments to entire image, by brush, gradient, color range, vignette, or selecting opacity.
• Send images via Email, FTP, Flickr, and Dropbox
• Export images up to 22MP (iPad2) or 7.5MP (iPad/iPhone 4)
• Save edits as automations to apply to other images
• Edit masks with brushes (adjustable size, softness, and opacity)
• Edit masks with gradients
• Edit masks by color selection
• Edit masks by vignette
• Curves: Luminance, RGB, Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
• Color balance
• White point picker
• Text tool
• Black and white fine-tuning
• Image editing History
• Cropping, with the ability to specify aspect ratio
• Scaling/Scale to Fit
• Rotation & Image Straightening
• Add Borders
• Combine multiple exposures
• Vignetting (circular, or oval scaled to image aspect ratio)
• Tone map (Simulated HDR)
• Noise reduction
• Add noise
• Clone Tool
• Numerous layer blend modes
• EXIF support for JPEG and some RAWs
• IPTC support: For a full list of supported metadata tags, visit Filterstorm's website at http://filterstorm.com
Recommended by "Rough Guide to the iPad"
"Filterstorm was designed for the iPad from the beginning, and is a study in limitation and excellence." - App Craver
"While Filterstorm certainly won’t replace your image-optimization workflow on your desktop computer, it can prove useful (and fun) enough that you will want to put it to use for quick adjustments to fine-tune an image you want to share via your iPad. " - Digital Photo Pro