- This application requires connectivity to Cisco Unified Communications Manager (TM) and will not work without it. If you are unsure if your company provides access to this service, please contact your IT department. You will not be able to use this application without an account with this service.
Administrators: Licensing is required for Cisco Jabber.
- The Dial via Office feature requires Cisco Jabber for iPhone Release 9.1(1) and Cisco Unified Communications Manager (TM) 9.1(1a), which is targeted to release at the end of February.
Cisco Jabber turns your iPhone into a full-featured Cisco Unified IP Phone, allowing you to place, receive, and manage calls using your workplace's telephony infrastructure. You can place and receive calls using your work phone number and make calls over Wi-Fi to save on roaming charges and mobile minutes while receiving better in-building network coverage. With the Dial via Office feature, you are also able to leverage your workplace’s telephony infrastructure to place work calls using the mobile voice network, providing additional cost savings and better voice quality when outside the corporate network.
- Place & receive calls over your wireless LAN at work
- Place & receive calls over VPN using your home Wi-Fi network, hotspots, hotel rooms – wherever you have access to a strong Wi-Fi network
- Place calls over the mobile voice network using the Dial via Office feature
- Handoff calls to GSM as you leave Wi-Fi coverage
- Access call features such as conference, hold and resume, and transfer
- View and listen to your office voice messages (optional feature)
- Access your co-workers in your corporate directory (optional feature)
- Call your co-workers simply by saying their name using voice dialing (optional feature)
Apple iOS 6.0 and 6.1 running on an Apple iPhone 3GS, 4 or 4S, 5, Apple iPod* touch third or fourth generation.
Mobile voice plan is required for the Dial via Office feature.
*Apple iPod touch is not supported with Bluetooth headsets. Apple iPod touch third generation requires a wired headset; you can use iPod touch fourth generation in speakerphone mode or with a wired headset.
Deployment information for System Administrators can be found at: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps11596/prod_installation_guides_list.html
By using this application you agree with the terms of the accompanying end user license agreement (EULA).
Cisco, Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Jabber are trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. Copyright © 2013 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.