Secure your iPhone/iPad connection, access more web content, and minimize your data usage. Works also on 3G, offers monthly/yearly subscription after 7-day free trial option.
IMPORTANT: In order to disable avast! SecureLine VPN, you need to be connected to internet. If you can't connect to it, go to your device Settings -> General -> Profiles, tap "avast! SecureLine," and then just tap "Remove."
* Secure your mobile Apple communications on public Wi-Fi * Our private encryption ‘tunnel’ prevents hackers from stealing your data from public/open Wi-Fi networks.
* Lowers your data usage * Compress your data to lower your monthly data usage.
* Choose your location * If you travel and need web access from different locations, you may find some sites blocked. Now you can use servers located in multiple countries (e.g. UK, USA, etc.) to access more web content.
* Block phishing web-links * SecureLine’s phishing filter helps protect you from getting scammed.
* Clean your screen * Our Ad Blocker filters out advertisements, to ensure a cleaner web-browsing experience.
* Save time with typo auto-correction * Corrects mis-typed URLs to save time and prevent visits to dangerous websites designed to take advantage of such mistakes.
How it works
avast! SecureLine is a VPN – for your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch – that protects you from data theft by using a virtual encryption ‘tunnel’ to secure your public/open Wi-Fi connections. As data flows through the servers, we can also detect and filter malicious URLs, block ads, or compress your transferred data. Uses IPsec (AES256) technology.
30 days: $2.99 1 year: $29.99
Or you can try our 7-day free trial.
You can use this app on all your devices, but you can connect simultaneously only from five of them at the same time. Available language: English
• iOS 4.3 or later • iPhone 3GS or later • iPad (all) • iPod Touch (3rd generation or later)