If you're searching for local Army programs, services or resources, the Army OneSource (AOS) Services Locator is the Must-Have App for you! This tool makes it easy as 1-2-3 to find resources within your own community. Simply enter your zip code OR city and state and hit SEARCH to view your results in a list and map view. With a few taps, you can get driving directions and contact information. This app is user-friendly and incredibly fast to use!
Features include ability to:
- Locate services grouped by categories e.g. deployment support, employment assistance
- Find services using your current location
- Find services using Zip code, City and State OR choose a Region from Outside the Continental US (OCONUS)
- Display results in both a list and map view
- Provide simple navigation assistance
- Access driving directions to each location
- Route resources to your personal Contact List
- See the screenshots!
The Services Locator is managed by the Dept. of Army Headquarters, Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation Command, Family Programs Directorate (FMWRC). Learn more by visiting What’s New on Army OneSource (www.myarmyonesource.com).