AOL Radio powered by Slacker features 200+ free music stations including pop, hip-hop, R&B, country, classical, electronic/dance, indie, jazz, oldies and rock. News and sports programming are provided by ABC News and ESPN Radio. Free and Plus (ad free, unlimited skips, etc.) versions now available.
The AOL Radio app includes:
• Over 200+ free stations from dozens of genres including pop, country, hip-hop, R&B, oldies, rock, indie, jazz, alternative, classical and more.
• News and sports programming from ABC News and ESPN Radio.
• High quality streams over 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi.
• Multitasking & background audio support - Use other applications while AOL Radio is playing in the background.
• Create custom artist radio stations based on your favorite artists or songs.
• Song Skipping - Skip through songs you don't like on stations. (Note: max. 6 skips per station, per hour)
• Station Presets - Save your favorite stations into your presets and have easy one touch access to them when you return.
• Airplay Support - Stream AOL Radio directly to an Airplay supported device including the Apple TV
• Remember or Ban Songs - Keep a running list of songs you hear that you like or completely eliminate songs you don't want to hear.
• Share This Station via E-Mail, Facebook or Twitter - Tell your friends through e-mail or on Facebook or Twitter what you're listening to.
• NOW AVAILABLE! AOL Radio Plus - Upgrade to AOL Radio Plus for $3.99/month billed directly to your iTunes account for ad-free listening (no audio, video or banner ads), unlimited song skipping and full lyrics to thousands of songs.
• Coming Soon: AOL Radio Premium – Soon, you can choose to upgrade to Premium Radio for all of the Radio Plus features as well as unlimited on demand listening to your favorite artists, songs and albums. Premium Radio will also let you create your own playlists and share them with friends. Mobile users will also be able to download select AOL Radio stations for offline listening.
NOTE: After a trial period, you will be asked to register for a FREE AOL Radio account. By registering, you will be able to share your favorite stations, songs and settings across the web player and the iOS app.
To cancel your Radio Plus for AOL Radio subscription, go to the 'Settings' on your iOS device and tap on the 'Store' menu. Tap on the Apple ID button with your Apple ID email account displayed. Tap on 'View Apple ID' and in 'Account Settings,' tap on 'Manage' under Subscriptions.
** If you tried upgrading your account but are not seeing the Radio Plus options, please send an e-mail to email@example.com **