This app contains a video recording of a live seminar that would normally cost HUNDREDS OF $$'s to attend!
Understanding body language can provide a huge impact to a person's professional life.
In this exciting and humorous program you'll discover how people communicate subtle and obvious messages through nonverbal communication.
Examine virtually every aspect of conscious and subconscious communication. You'll know how to tell if people are lying to you, and what their real intentions are. You'll also learn how to project yourself with greater confidence, and influence people with more precision than ever before.
DID YOU KNOW?
- 74% of professional women do not trust a man who wears too much cologne.
- in the U.S. if you do not make eye contact when shaking hands you will be regarded as being untrustworthy.
- sitting directly opposite a man in a first meeting is regarded as confrontational. The opposite is true of women.
All of these points and many more are explained in this fascinating program.
- Video run time: 73 mins
- Includes a quiz to test what you've learned
ABOUT BILL ACHESON
Bill Acheson is an expert trainer in the area of nonverbal communication and body language.
Since 1985, Bill has taught communication skills at the University of Pittsburgh, and travels internationally as a keynote speaker and corporate trainer. His client list includes a long list of prestigious companies including Bank of America, American Express, 3M, and Tommy Hilfiger.
Bill Acheson's style is what sets him apart. He is consistently described as high-energy, hilarious, and thought provoking, while delivering rock-solid content that people can start using immediately.
After viewing this video, you'll see why Bill is among the most sought-after communication skills speakers in the world today.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS OF THE SEMINAR APP RANGE:
- Save hundreds of $$'s compared to attending live seminars
- View them when and where you want
- Eliminate travel time and expenses
- Easily repeat segments to reinforce points