Free yourself from late-night cramming sessions stuck in front of a computer. LitCharts — the newest, fastest, and smartest series of literature study guides on the web — are now available for the iPad. Study for tests, essays, and class discussions when and where you want to: on the bus, during free periods, or anywhere else.
Conventional study guides like CliffsNotes and SparkNotes have all followed the same tired formula since the creation of CliffsNotes in 1958. No longer. LitCharts breaks the mold by introducing a number of innovations that make our guides extra-effective and easy-to-use, including side-by-side summary and analysis and color-coordinated theme trackers that make it simple to follow theme development through the work.
This LitChart contains everything you need to know about A Tale of Two Cities including:
- Background info on Charles Dickens and A Tale of Two Cities
- Brief plot synopsis
- Character description and analysis
- Theme explanation and analysis
- Symbol explanation and analysis
- Important quotes
- Summary and analysis for every chapter of the novel
- ThemeTracker (a timeline that also makes it easy to track themes)