✭✭ #1 in UK & Germany, #2 in Canada & Australia, #3 in USA, Dec. 2011
"Rock Band meets Whack a Mole."
✭✭ A Delightful Music Game for People of All Ages ✭✭
NOTE: This App is a music game and has nothing to do with Apple Inc.'s 12 Days Free Gift App.
✓ Immerse yourself in the popular Christmas music!
✓ Light up your holidays with blinking Christmas trees!
✓ Test your music rhythm gaming skills by finger tapping at the right time!
✓ Share the joy of holidays with friendly competition with your family to see who can beat each other's BEST SCORE!
✓ Newly Added: now you can post your scores to Game Center!
✓ Newly Added: get perfect scores for everyday and post achievements to Game Center!
"12 Days" brings you a Christmas music experience featuring relaxed game play. But don't be fooled by its simple game play, you may still need to practice a couple of times to "get" it.
HOW TO PLAY
- Tap the big play button to start the game. As you listen to the music, you just need to tap the right image on the screen at the right time when it is mentioned in the lyrics.
- You can also hit the Watch button, sit back and relax. A pre-programmed, animated '12 Days' story will play back right before your eyes.
- Tap the Christmas tree on the menu page to see some magic effects.
FEATURES LOVELY IMAGES OF:
- Turtle Doves
- French Hens
- Calling Birds
- Golden Rings
- Milking Maid
- Dancing Lady
- Leaping Lord
And whimsical sound effects to go with them.
Now Tap away, Lil' fingers. Tap away, big fingers! The entire family can enjoy 12 Days, the first music rhythm game based on the classic Christmas song.
✭✭✭ Join conversations with fellow "12 Days" Fans on Facebook at: http://bit.ly/ok12days
Help us develop more great Apps by providing iTunes rating and reviews.
* Be the first to know what we are up to by following us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/KwiqApps OR on Twitter: @kwiqapps
* Checkout More Apps By Us: Balloony Word, Hidden Dino, Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
KwiqApps is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: Any Age.