This app is turning your phone into an easy accessible wifi portable disk just like a usb pen drive (and it's wireless!)
You can access entire file system inside the phone over wifi in a secured way.
# If you're using windows machine, you can upload/download multiple files and directories to the phone using file explorer by connecting to the generated IP address shown on Dropbox.
#. FTP Box is a considered by many to be a highly secured application. it asks users to grant permission every time a new connection is established and when a file or directory is removed from the file explorer.
1. Open internet explorer and go to menu tool -> Internet Options -> Advanced
Enable check box of "Enable FTP folder view (outside of internet explorer)
Disable check box of "Use Passive FTP"
2. Close all internet explorers and file explores.
3. Open file explorer( not internet explorer) and type the address shown on app (ftp://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx)
4. Click "Accept" button on phone
5. Type ID and password as wifi and wifi
6. You can use it as a normal wireless USB PEN drive.
It works well with normal ftp client (choose active mode instead of passive mode)
Tested in Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
Please email me with any query on howto
Content rating: Everyone