Wells Fargo Mobile® is a fast, secure, and free* service for Wells Fargo and Wells Fargo Advisors clients. It allows you to check balances, view account activity, pay bills, monitor investment accounts and markets, make transfers between accounts and to other Wells Fargo customers, send and receive money by mobile to friends and family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions, and locate Wells Fargo ATMs and locations with one click using GPS. **
Wells Fargo Mobile is optimized for Android devices and is available 24/7 to all Wells Fargo Online® and Wells Fargo Advisors Customers. Our App allows you to access your investment and banking accounts using your existing Wells Fargo Online Username and Password.
Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides added protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. We’ll never transmit your account number, and no private data is ever stored on your phone. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance.
Our Mobile application experience is better than ever with these features:
• Deposit checks (Currently available in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Washington D.C, Connecticut, New York, Washington, the San Francisco Greater Bay Area, North Central California, Nebraska, Kansas, Alabama, Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Oregon, Virginia and Arkansas).
• We will be expanding Mobile Deposit to other regions soon!
• Available balance and pending deposits
• Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for with a few keystrokes
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page, just like Online Banking
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY
• Send money by mobile & email to friends & family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions
• Make transfers between accounts and to other Wells Fargo customers
• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
• If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity & open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data & news
• Locate an ATM using your current location or enter the zip code or address you wish to search. Using GPS, you’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company
WellsTrade accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
• Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby Wells Fargo locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions
• Camera permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature. (Currently available in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Washington D.C, Connecticut, New York, Washington, the San Francisco Greater Bay Area, North Central California, Nebraska, Kansas, Alabama, Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Oregon, Virginia and Arkansas)
• Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with Wells Fargo Mobile
*Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
**Minimum system requirements: Android OS v2.1 and higher are supported. All customers must upgrade to version 2.1 or higher of the Wells Fargo Mobile app. If you aren’t able to upgrade, use your browser to sign on to wf.com.