- Proven 5-Minute Consult format allows you to locate information quickly
- Comprehensive coverage of entire specialty
- Coverage of each disorder includes clinical presentation, pre-hospital, diagnosis, treatment, disposition, and ICD-10 coding
- Differential diagnosis for every condition
- New topics on emerging infections, new protocols/treatments, and new areas of emergency medicine
With this unique mobile platform you can instantly review information and add personalized notes, enabling quick decision-making at the point-of-care. No emergency professional should be without this valuable reference tool.
Medical Wizards has partnered with Lippincott Williams & Wilkins to bring you this popular application.
Editors: Jeffrey Schaider, MD; Stephen R. Hayden, MD ; Richard Wolfe, MD; Roger M. Barkin, MD, MPH; Peter Rosen, MD
ABOUT MEDICAL WIZARDS
Medical Wizards provides popular medical reference guides and tools for healthcare professionals. Whether you are a Doctor, Nurse, Physician Assistant, Nursing Assistant, or Medical Student, Medical Wizards has the ideal program for you.
Medical Wizards has a variety of popular programs specifically designed for a wide range of medical specialties. From Prentice Hall, the award-winning Medical Wizards Toolbox series, Pearson, Davis Drug Guide, 5MCC, and Taber’s, Medical Wizards has the app you are looking for. We invite you to try our software and see for yourself why healthcare practitioners are turning to Medical Wizards for their mobile information needs.