NOTE: StudentVUE Mobile for the Android phones is a free application for students using the StudentVUE web portal.
How to find District URL:
The StudentVUE Mobile for the iPhone/iPod Touch app uses the same user login as the web-based StudentVUE portal. If you need help please contact your School District’s Administration office for access URL and StudentVUE login information.
Please do not include /Login_Parent_PXP.aspx or /Login_Student_PXP.aspx.
If on the StudentVUE web portal you are using
In the District URL field of the iPhone App, you will type following: (***Please do not include /Login_Student_PXP.aspx )
What’s in Version 1.0:
The StudentVUE Mobile for Android phones app provides the following functionality:
• View attendance information.
• View homework assignments, test scores and grades.
• View demographic information.
• View teacher contact information.
• View school and district events.
• Only school districts using the Synergy™ student information system version 6.5 and higher can support the StudentVUE for the Android phone application.
• Requires wireless or 3G Internet connection.
• The StudentVUE Mobile for the Android phones app uses same user login as the web-based StudentVUE portal. Please contact your School District’s Administration office to verify Synergy™ version and StudentVUE login information.