Skitch is a free app that helps you communicate visually with friends, co-workers, or anyone. Annotate images with arrows, shapes, text, and more. Use Skitch to sketch something new, mark up maps, screen captures, or even a photo. Then save or share your Skitch annotation. Communicating visually has never been easier.
New in Skitch 2.03 update
- Tweak line curves to improve smoothing
- Bug fixes
New in Skitch 2.0
- Completely redesigned interface
- Full Evernote sync when the Evernote app is installed
- New tools: Pixelate and Highlighter
- Improved integration with the Evernote app
- View and edit Skitch Notes made using Skitch on other platforms
- Option to change between auto-move and remember last tool used (can be found under settings)
Features that make Skitch great:
- Create smooth, lines and scribbles to explain an idea
- Annotate maps, webpages and screenshots
- Zoom and crop images
- Pixelate portions of an image, add highlights and draw attention to what matters
- Add text using special high-contrast coloring for readability
- Markup text with the highlighter tool
- Reposition and delete shapes, text and drawings at any time
- Share your work with with any application that accepts images
Here are some ways to use Skitch:
- At work: Communicate a design change by annotating a screenshot
- At home: Annotate a photo of your living room to show movers where to put furniture
- At a conference: take a snapshot of people you meet, annotate it with their names
- For personal information: Take a photo of a bill, then pixelate personal details before sharing
- For directions: Draw a path on a map to help someone find your picnic spot
Please note: In order to take advantage of Evernote syncing you must have Evernote installed on your phone and have an active account.
Skitch is available for Android Mobile and Tablets.
Skitch is fast and fun!
More information about permissions at: