For some devices, your IR might stop working if you have Power Saving mode ON.
Samsung is working on a fix. Meanwhile, to use IR, Power Saving mode needs to be turned OFF in Settings.
Discover the magic of Personalized TV!
Peel is a fun, quick, and easy way to find the perfect TV show for you, anytime. Let’s face it – finding something you want to watch can be frustrating. Whether you’re flipping through hundreds of channels or scrolling page after page of the clumsy channel grid, it’s a painful process. Now, Peel brings you a better way to find great TV.
Ditch your channel guide and try Peel! Tell Peel the shows you like, and Peel recommends new shows you’ll love. The more Peel learns about you – your TV tastes and preferences – the better the suggestions. Enjoy Peel Personalized TV – the way TV should be!
• Enjoy a richer and more robust graphical interface optimized for the tablet experience
• Go from finding to watching TV show with a single tap – all on one device!
• Tap “Watch on TV”, sit back, and enjoy. Convenient buttons and simple gestures easily control your home entertainment system.
• Swipe up, down, left, or right on the gesture pad to control playback, volume, or navigate menus on your TV. Tap to play, pause, or select. (Control function is available internationally.)
• Easily add new components, seamlessly switch between activities, and power on your system, all within the Peel Smart Remote app. (Control function is available internationally.)
• Flip through colorful photo thumbnails of TV shows
• Tap a thumbnail to see the episode description and other show details
• Browse TV shows by genre (Drama, Comedy, etc.) or Movies and Sports categories
• Tag your favorite shows and cut shows you don’t like. The more you interact with Peel, the more personalized the recommendations.
• Share what you're watching with friends on Facebook and Twitter in one simple step
• View the TV schedule one week ahead without interrupting what you are currently watching. No need to check the onscreen guide ever again!
Visit www.peel.com, or follow us: @peeltv (twitter.com/peeltv) or facebook.com/peeltv