Multipath, based on the phone contacts, help you to build, manage and enlarge more trusted friends circle through the friendships by searching the paths between your friends in contact book or social networking sites.
After logging in, Multipath will automatically read your contact book, so that you are able to record in detail for each person’s characters, hobbies, skills and contact frequency, which will help you to manage your friends circle effectively.
We treat the friends in your contact book as your friends circle in the first level, then you need to invite them in the Multipath. When you become friends in Multipath, you can share the friends of each other, so the paths between them will be opened, the friends of friends will become your potential contactors. By searching, you can find the target person easily and effectively.
In Multipath, you can search for at least three levels friends circles, it’s to say that your friends are in the first level, friends’ friends are in the second and the friends of friends’ friends are in the third. You also can import the friends into MultiPath from SNS such as Facebook and Twitter to be your first level friends circle. A new friend of your friend means an auto increase in your potential contactors who might give you a big help in the way to success.
How far you can go depends on who go with you. Friends circle is like money, which need to be managed, saved and value-added.
According to the research of Stanford University, 12.5% of the money you earn comes from the knowledge and the rest 87.5% from the contacts. Most of people who master the friends circle in the first level are students and staffs, who master the three levels may become senior managers or bosses in the enterprises, who master six levels are surly presidents or entertainment superstars. Multipaths help you to manage your friends circle through the people who you know well.Characteristics and functions: *Synchronize the phone book, record in detail each person’s interests, hobbies, family status and so on, keep on updating so as to make it more clear and useful for you. *Create personal card: show your individual signature, hobbies, skills, careers, education background. Show yourself and let your friends know you. *Publish your needs and release your offer, share the resources with friends transfer the self-worth and look for the new opportunities. *Search contacts: enter the target’s key word in your friends circle and their friends circle in order to find the right person and know him fastest. *Remind touching: you can separately set the contact frequency for your each friend, Multipath will automatically and periodically remind you to keep in touch with them so as to avoid ignoring friends because of busyness. There are 250 customers hidden behind each person, do not ignore any obscure personal contact. *Remind birthday: remind a friend’s birthday 3 days in advance, so you can send in time your best wishes and regards. What's new: 1. Fixed the can not update background bug. 2. Add auto wrap feature for edit remark. 3. Fixed some bugs which causes app down.