Meet new girls and guys right now on Zocialized, a social community loaded with unique features. Chat and browse photos, send private messages, play, find a date or new friends.
Partial Feature List:
- Send private messages to other members. You can delete sent and received messages and create folders to keep messages in.
- Complete profiles. Fill out as little or as much as you like. Upload a profile picture and as many album pictures as you want. Privacy settings who can see your profile, contact you, view your pictures, and more.
- Find out who's near you with the local people search (app is new so you probably won't find many yet).
- Flirt with other members by poking them, sending them profile gifts, and more.
- Rate pictures. Easy 5 star rating system.
- Create your own polls and vote/comment on others.
- Embed pictures any where. Change your text color, text size, and more. This app supports most BBCode just about every place in the app where you can type.
- Create your own group, which includes a wall and forum. Participate in groups created by other members.
- Join a crew, or create your own. You can only join one and they're private just to those who have joined them. You don't have to join any.
- Buy your friends and work your way up the leaderboard and top 5 lists in this game.
- Join chat. This will become more fun as more people join so tell your friends about the app! Show it to them at school.
- Switch between light and dark themes. Light theme makes the site easy to read. Dark brings out even more fun, such as changing your text color that everyone sees when you write something.
- Tons more features like: see who's been viewing your profile, see who's been viewing your pictures, hide yourself from showing up online, create chat commands, create new pokes, earn trophies, make members do what you want them to do to get your trophies, and much much more.
NO other app comes even close to this one. This is a social app like myYearbook, Mocospace, Myspace, Facebook, etc.
Note: Please report app problems to email@example.com rather than posting it in your review. It would be much easier to resolve it that way.