Experts say setting a potty schedule helps teach your child to use the toilet. But how do you keep to that schedule - and minimize conflict between yourself and a stubborn toddler?
Presenting iGo Potty - the potty training app developed by the makers of Pull-Ups Training Pants, your partners in potty training. iGo Potty makes potty training fun for kids and grown-ups too. It includes:
- Cute potty reminders: Patty the Potty phones your child and says, "It's time to use the potty!" You decide when and how often Patty calls.
- Fun stuff including reward stickers, simple games, sound effects and music help your child stay motivated and engaged.
- A progress tracker provides a visual snapshot of how your child is doing. You can even share a progress report with family and friends.
- Even when your child doesn't go, iGo Potty is always positive and encouraging.
- And when training is successfully completed - you guessed it - iGo Potty creates a diploma signifying your child is a "Big Kid Now." Print it out and hang it on the fridge - your child earned it!
iGo Potty is great for potty trainees, caregivers, older siblings and parents too. It's self-explanatory and easy to use - and if you ever get stuck, there's even a built-in tutorial.
iGo Potty - It's the app that makes toilet training a snap!