The user interface of Droid Notepad is designed to be simple and effective, there is no complex operation.
Simply type your notes, then press the back button on your phone. and your notes will be automatically saved.
You can also use it as your stick notes app as it provides stick notes widget in different sizes and colors.
**Some user asked if they can disable the shortcut. YES, if you don't want to display a shortcut in the notification bar, just press the menu button and go to setting, untick the "show shortcut" option. If that doesn't work please leave a comment, thanks!
- Can assign color label to notes
- Search content of notes
- Drawing function
- Export notes to txt / png file ( need SD Card )
- Can switch between List View and Grid (Sticky note) View
- Sticky note widget in different size and colors
- Can place shortcut on the notification bar for easy access