1) Customize your own quiz with a name and then designate the number of questions by content area, integrated process, or client need categories—or—
2) Take a randomized quiz.
3) Prepare for the new test plan with alternate-item-format 4) Review an analysis of your performance by content area, integrated process, and client need category.
5) Identify areas for additional study and create new quizzes specifically for those areas.
6) Test your knowledge with a comprehensive exam that reflects the new test plan.
7) Share your scores on Facebook or Twitter
8) E-Mail your scores.
About F.A. Davis
Davis Mobile applications are produced by F.A. Davis Company. An independent and family-owned publisher, F.A. Davis has been meeting the needs of health care providers since 1879. Today, the company carries on that tradition through its catalogue of books and electronic, online, and mobile products for students, educators, and clinicians in Nursing, Medicine, and the Health Sciences. Its flagship titles, Taber’s® Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary and Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, are among the most trusted names in health care. Visit www.fadavis.com to explore our products.