Following 20 Chemical Informations are provided for each element:
• Atomic Number
• Atomic Weight
• Bonding Radius
• Atomic Radius
• Ionization Potential
• Melting Point
• Boiling Point
• Heat of Vaporization
• Heat of Fusion
• Electrical Conductivity
• Thermal Conductivity
• Specific Heat Capacity
• Electron Configuration
• Number of Isotopes
All elements are categorized with respect to group.
• Elements can be tracked with respect to Name, Symbol and Atomic Number.
• Elements can also be filtered with respect to group.
• Elements can also be tracked using a chart.
• Simple way to view the chemical information of elements after tracking.
• Extremely Accurate Information.
• Specifications are provided to recognize the nature and characteristics of the element.
• Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up data verifications.
• Pleasant Presentation of Report which carries all the 20 Chemical Information.
• Elements can be tracked with respect to Name, Symbol, Atomic Number and Group.
Highly Useful Educational Utility